Sagacious Partners is seeking someone to join our team and help further our mission of helping companies and communities grow. We need talented individuals ready to provide fresh perspectives and support a proven economic development + project management + executive coaching firm.
What’s so great about working at Sagacious Partners?
- Meet, connect and work with top-level regional and state leaders in business, government, academia, and community and economic development
- Personal and professional development opportunities through mentoring by our small staff of young and vibrant community leaders
- Egalitarian work environment. Our office promotes an atmosphere open to input and new ideas from any level
- Autonomy to create a schedule that works for you to meet deliverables and ability to work remotely when necessary
- See our Core Values for more about us
The Project Manager will act as second point of contact to Senior Project Manager for multiple projects with varying purposes, clients and timelines. He/she is responsible for building client relationships and executing assigned deliverables in an organized and effective manner.
Essential job functions:
- Oversee day-to-day aspects of the project
- Manage volunteers (on a project basis)
- Monitor and summarize project progress
- Communicate project updates to client
- Assist with creation of project plan, including establishing goals and deadlines
- Create and execute project work plans
- Creation of project materials (both internal and external)
- Meeting scheduling
- Identify resources needed
- Some meeting facilitation
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Hours and expense tracking on weekly basis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience monitoring and responding to clients
- Excellent computer skills as well as familiarity with Google Apps
- Comfort working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Intellectual curiosity
- A sincere interest in making Columbia and the Midlands region better places to live, work, play and visit
- Experience with community-based nonprofits, programs and initiatives
- Passion for economic and community development
- Awareness of activities in the local and regional economy
- Demonstrate openness to flexible work schedule + weekend availability
- Proof of adaptability
- High level of personal accountability
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Brand management experience
Sagacious Partners will offer a competitive salary package for a full-time team member working an estimated 40 hours per week.
- As an absolute condition of employment, employees are required upon hire to sign a drug-free workplace agreement.
- The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
- Applicants for this position must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Columbia, SC area
This sounds awesome. I’m ready to apply!
And we’re ready to hear from you! Please direct your resume and cover letter (in PDF or MS Word document format) to Selia Straus at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also hiring a Senior Project Manager. See that description here.