Who We Help
If you’re like most leaders, one or more of these five common frustrations are keeping you up at night – and no one likes to be kept up at night. Any of these sound familiar?
Lack Of Control
You don’t have flexibility or total control over your own schedule. Instead of running the business, the business is running you.
Your team, partners, vendors or customers frustrate you. No one is on the same page, and no one seems to listen, understand or follow through.
There’s not enough of it.
As in, you’ve hit it. You feel stuck. The growth you desire is not happening, and you can’t seem to break through to the next level.
You’ve tried different systems, strategies and tools but nothing seems to stick. Your team has grown tired of new processes. Your wheels are spinning but you can’t get traction.
Are we the right fit for you? Here’s a look at our client profiles:
- Entrepreneurial leadership teams that are open-minded, respectful, appreciative, growth oriented, frustrated, want help, are willing to be open, honest and vulnerable
- Sweet spot is privately held companies with 10-250 employees, but we’ve helped larger and smaller
- Primary geography is anywhere in South Carolina, or in the Charlotte, NC or Augusta, GA areas. We will travel further if it makes sense.
- Leadership teams that are open-minded, respectful, appreciative, growth oriented, frustrated, want help, are willing to be open, honest and vulnerable
- Public entities, privately-held companies or well-funded nonprofit organizations with 10-250 employees or stakeholders
- Located anywhere in South Carolina, or in the Charlotte, NC or Augusta, GA areas
Take The Next Step
PO Box 50768
Columbia, SC 29250
Phone & Fax
(803) 783-1507 phone
(866) 966-0233 fax