Sagacious Partners Internship
Sagacious Partners is seeking someone to join our team and help further our mission of helping companies and communities grow. We need talented individuals ready to provide fresh perspectives and support a proven project management and executive coaching firm.
What’s so great about working at Sagacious Partners?
- It’s a FULL TIME paid internship! We consider this position to be extremely valuable to the team and growth of our company.
- You will gain a broad understanding of and exposure to project and collaboration management, industry clusters, business consulting and so much more
- Opportunity to meet, connect and work with top-level regional and state leaders in business, government, academia, and community and economic development
- Our unique work means our team members’ abilities are put to work daily. If you don’t know what your unique ability is, you will realize it in this environment.
- Company culture. Our office promotes an atmosphere open to input and new ideas from any level. Everyone has a voice and an opportunity to contribute.
What are your core values?
- We are leaders
- We get sh*t done
- We are humble, confident, and coachable
- We are personally accountable and expect this of others
- We love what we do and how we do it
- We believe in growth – personally and professionally
What would I do everyday?
The person in the internship role is a crucial facet of the team, providing support to individuals at all levels within the organization. On a daily basis, this person will be contributing to client management efforts; scheduling meetings; supporting our marketing team; working on projects for our largest client, EngenuitySC; office administration; miscellaneous errands and more.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
This is an internship – we don’t expect you to walk in the door knowing exactly what needs to be done and how to do it. We do, however, expect the following from any member that joins our team:
- You need to be a do-er. Plain and simple. We have a small team servicing a full load of clients, so we need people who are motivated to get the job done with high standards.
- Obsession with detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks at once in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Communication skills are critical – Ie, when you have completed a task, experience roadblocks or have time on your plate and are available to do more for the team
- Understanding of general professional decorum and attire
- Basic level of knowledge relating to Google Apps including Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Sheets, etc.
- You need to be proactive on all fronts – this is not the environment that caters well to individuals who are waiting for things to come to them.
- The willingness to dive in and lend a hand in any way that could be helpful
- Applicant will need a laptop as well as reliable transportation
How can I really stand out?
- Have experience with any of the following: Mailchimp, Trello, Eventbrite, InDesign, or any other tool that resembles one of these
- Demonstrating a willingness to dive in and give 100% to ANY task – even if that’s restocking the fridge or tidying up the break area
- Passion for economic and community development and awareness of activities in the local and regional economy
- Being kind and thoughtful in your personal and professional endeavors
- Availability to work after hours when needed
This sounds awesome. I’m ready to apply!
And we’re ready to hear from you! Please send the following to Selia Straus via email: email@example.com. Please list “Sagacious Partners Internship” in the subject line and send all materials as a PDF.
- Resume (required)
- Two References – name, phone, email, relationship
- Do not share names of family members
- Ideal references: past manager, mentor, professor, teammate or friend
- Please notify your reference that they are likely to receive a call!
- Summer availability and dates of conflict (if any)